INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE WEB
The source code, graphic design, images, photographs (with license acquired), animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents included in the website site www.nealintia.com and www.nealintia.es are protected by the Spanish laws on intellectual property rights and industrial Nealintia for may not be reproduced and/or published, whether totally or partially, website, or transmitted, its distributed, divulged, modified, transformed or divided, or other legally recognized rights of the owner, without the prior written permission of Nealintia or its clients. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law. Users may solely and exclusively use the material which appears on this website site for your personal and private, is forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or in illegal activities. All rights under copyright are expressly reserved by Nealintia or its clients. Also Nealintia ensure compliance with the above conditions for the correct use of the contents presented in its website, taking pertinent civil and criminal penalties that apply in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the user.
WEB CONTENT AND LINKS
1. Nealintia not be liable for any damage caused or likely to occur, whatever its nature, arising from the use of information and material contained on this web site and the programs included. The links (links) and hypertext, which, through www.nealintia.com and www.nealintia.es website, allow the user to access features and services offered by third parties not owned or under the control of Nealintia. Not responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of links to websites which can be accessed from www.nealintia.com and www.nealintia.es.
2. Nealintia not responsible for viruses that originate in a data transmission by third parties (eg, macros in word processors, Java applets and Active X programs), created with the purpose of causing damage to a computer system. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for the use they make of the services, contents, links (links) and hypertext included in the web site and www.nealintia.es www.nealintia.com.
4. Nealintia is committed through this means not to make misleading. To this end, therefore, not be considered as advertising the formal or numeric errors which may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website Nealintia, produced as a result of maintenance and / or update incomplete or defective Information contained in these sections. Nealintia, as a result of the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
5. Nealintia undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For this purpose it will be considered as advertising information sent TO THE CLIENTS of Nealintia provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and Nealintia, and the performance of the tasks of information, training and other activities of the service which the client has contracted from the company.
6. Nealintia not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks, not owned by that entity, appearing on this Web site. Not responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of links to sites which can be accessed from this website.
UPDATING AND MODIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE
Nealintia reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its Web site, and the configuration or presentation thereof at any time, without notice and without assuming any responsibility for it.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As part of compliance with the current legislation included in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the treatment of personal data, the freedom and fundamental rights of physical persons, and especially their honor and personal privacy, Nealintia informs users that this website does not request or record personal data.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, relationships with our customers, derived from the provision of the services contained on our website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. These general conditions shall be interpreted under the laws in force in Spain in the field, which will apply in all that is not provided herein. (Ley 34/2002 de 11 de julio de servicios de la información y comercio electrónico, y de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos). Users of our site are aware of the above and accept it voluntarily.